Warning: This is not listed from most beautiful to least beautiful. I am just listing this. Also one of these places I am not sure where it is located. So enjoy!! This beautiful view of the mountain and house is located at Yoho National Park, British Columbia, Canada. 2. This magnificent field of lilies […]
Warning: This is not listed from most beautiful to least beautiful. I am just listing this. Also one of these places I am not sure where it is located. So enjoy!!
- This beautiful view of the mountain and house is located at Yoho National Park, British Columbia, Canada.
2. This magnificent field of lilies is located at Calla Lilly Valley, Yosemite National Park. Be sure to visit it one day.
3.Look at the amazing view of the sun setting behind the mountains and that one bison in the fields. The location of this place is at Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming, United States.
4. Look at this lovely waterfall and sadly I didn’t get a location of the place but if you know the place bee sure to share it with all of us.
5. Explore this stunning picture of the mountain the was photographed at the Bryce Canyon, Southern Utah, United States.
People take breaks all the time from blogs right? Well I guess it’s the time of year where I kinda have to take a little break from all this blogging and focus on the tests I have to take because so far doing both isn’t working. So I picked to put school first but don’t worry I won’t be gone for long at all.
All the test ends this week and I only have 4 more tests left to complete and after that it all ends and you guys can come back to enjoying these blogs. And I promise when I make a reappearance, the blogs will be focused more on helping you guys> I know lately these blogs have been one random and two not really found helpful to you viewers.
I promise you to keep trying to put better blogs and provide better content. Like I said these blogs are like a tree, they keep getting stronger and better. One day these blogs will mean more to you guys.
And lately I also noticed that my views have been dropping by a lot. Imagine having 1 million views and then all of a sudden you just get 1000 views for that. You would probably be very confused and upset, well that’s how I felt.
Have Fun without me for now.
Most of us say that we can’t do this or that is impossible for us. But what if you just try it ot practice it and maybe just maybe you will get good. Here are some reasons why they might say they aren’t good at something when they haven’t tried it yet or they are good at it but they say they suck.
When people say good things about themselves to other people or they keep saying that they can do that, other people will think that you are bragging. This could sometimes be a misunderstanding but some people just don’t wanna get into this kind of thing and just say they suck at it.
Sometimes people would say this and this would somehow get people’s attention. This would make people wonder about if you can do it or not or it would make people think you are too good for this so then you would get all their attention.
Saying bad things about yourself can also be a good thing. When saying negativity around you, you would encourage the people around you to try to counter your negativity so you can feel better. They would provide the positive and would make you successful.
When you are in a work business and your rivals are better than you, you would usually feel like you are losing and not gonna have a chance. But if they say bad things about themselves it would make you feel like they are no threat because you are better than them and would boost your ego.
Lower Others’ Ego
While doing this can help others’ ego go up and make you not feel like a threat, it can also do the opposite. It can make a person feel like they are powerless, make them feel suspicious and make them feel like they are missing something.
Almost everyone has allergies. Some of these allergies can be more contagious than others and some can be more rare to get. There are many allergies people have and they are all for different reasons. Here will be about peanut allergies.
Signs of the allergic reaction
- Tingling or itching in the mouth
- Hives, itching or eczema
- Swelling of the lips, face, tongue and throat, or other parts of the body
- Wheezing, nasal congestion or trouble breathing
- Abdominal pain, diarrhea, nausea or vomiting
- Dizziness, feeling light headed or fainting
How you might get it
The most common cause of peanut allergy is eating peanuts or peanut-containing foods. Sometimes direct skin contact with peanuts can trigger an allergic reaction.
This is the unintended introduction of peanuts into a product. It’s generally the result of a food being exposed to peanuts during processing or handling.
An allergic reaction may occur if you inhale dust or aerosols containing peanuts, from a source such as peanut flour or peanut oil cooking spray.
Food allergies are most common in children, especially toddlers and infants. As you grow older, your digestive system matures, and your body is less likely to react to food that triggers allergies.
Past allergy to peanut
Some children with peanut allergy outgrow it. However, even if you seem to have outgrown peanut allergy, it may recur.
If you’re already allergic to one food, you may be at increased risk of becoming allergic to another. Likewise, having another type of allergy, such as hay fever, increases your risk of having a food allergy.
Family members with allergies
You’re at increased risk of peanut allergy if other allergies, especially other types of food allergies, are common in your family.
Everybody loves looking at the sky at night and seeing stars right? But seeing these things are better than seeing stars just because of how beautiful they look especially at night (It only looks like this at night).LOL.
- The sky in this picture makes the mountain even more better looking. The location of this is somewhere in Canada. I know I need to be specific but that’s all I got for now.
2. The Northern lights at Alaska is beautiful especially at night time. This is the perfect spot for you to die at just because of how beautiful it is.
3. This Milky Way located in Canterbury, New Zealand is perfectly taken by a photographer and the house in the middle fits in perfectly, making is look like the milk way is smoke.
4. The Aurora over the tress of Churchill Manitoba located in Canada looks spectacular. The rainbow color doesn’t really fit with the ground but at least it looks nice anyways.
5. The Snake River and Teton Range in Jackson Hole, Wyoming is a perfect photo because of the color blending skills involved with this and it just makes it all better.
You know when there is something going on in your grade and people don’t let you know and you wanna find out real bad. And sometimes you might actually have to ask the people involved in it, in order to find out. Here are some ways to ask them politely or nicely.
Start off nice
When trying to find out something from someone, the most logic thing is to start off nice. Begin your conversation with a warm welcome and the introduction and then you get to the point after that. Take too long to get to your point and you might forget about it.
Be on their side
Usually when trying to find out something people would also tend to be slamming the table and making loud noises and screaming. But try the opposite of that. Pretend to be on their side and stuff and then sooner or later they are gonna be spitting it all out like vomit.
No big deal
This is a common trick that many people fall for. To find out the truth about someone or from someone, the person would act like they don’t care.Then soon the other person would spill it out due to frustration, bragging reasons or trying to impress you.
When trying to find something out, it is advisable to try to get help. It could be from one of your friends or one of their friends. 2 people makes the job easier right?
If you wanna know that bad, then threatening is not such a bad idea then. Threaten them that if they don’t tell the real truth then you would blurt out rumors about this or threaten of exposure.
Almost everybody loves ice cream right? It taste good and is usually eaten at sad times or just as a good dessert. But there are some things you might not know about ice-cream that would be good to know.
And by the way, sorry for no post yesterday. I was just hanging out on the beach with my family and enjoying a nice warm weather. But I will try to not let this happen again. Enjoy.
- 87% of Americans have ice cream in their freezer at any given time.
- It takes about 50 licks to finish a single scoop ice cream cone
- 19% of Americans say they eat ice cream in bed. 3% eat ice cream in the bathtub.
- Ice cream testers use gold spoons to be able to taste the product 100% without a slight percentage of ‘after-taste’ from typical spoons.
- The U.S. ice cream industry generates more than $21 billion in annual sales.
- Ice cream was introduced to America in the 1700’s, but mostly enjoyed by those of status and wealth.
- It takes 12 gallons (3.78541 Liters) of milk to create one gallon of ice cream.
- About 9 percent of all the milk produced by U.S. dairy farmers is used to produce ice cream.
- A twelve foot tall ice cream sundae could make about 70,000 regular size sundaes. That’s the dream right?
- Sorbet is very similar to ice cream except for that fact that it doesn’t contain any milk.
- The average American eats 26 liters (45.8 pints) of ice-cream a year. That’s a lot of ice cream.
- On June 13, 1789, George Washington became the first US president to eat ice-cream.
- The world record for ice-cream eating is 1.75 US gallons (11.66 UK pints or 6.624471 Liters) in eight minutes.
- Worldwide, around 15 billion liters (3.3 billion gallons) of ice-cream are consumed every year
- Before milk based ice creams were introduced in 10th century, this summer treat was made from ice.
- The most favorite ice cream topping is chocolate syrup.
- There is 273 calories in one cup of vanilla ice cream.
- Over $21 billion dollars is moved by Ice cream industry in United States alone.
- Hawaii is a home to an “ice cream bean”, fruit that tastes like vanilla ice cream.
- Ice cream contains Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium, Iron, Vitamin D, Vitamin B-6, Vitamin B-12 and Magnesium.