It sucks being a rebound especially when it last like less than a week. How to know if you are a rebound or not? Well I will explain about that right here.
Test subject “A” is the one that just broke up
Test subject “B” is the rebound or other partner
What is a rebound?
A rebound in relationship language is when one person that just recently been out of a relationship go date another person and once the one that just broke up feels better or forgets about the break up they would dump the other person and get back in the game.
Example: A just been out of a relationship lately and she wants to get back into dating other people quickly and have an idea of how to. B is a desperate guy that is looking for a relationship and doesn’t care about how long it will last. A knows this and she takes advantage of it then dates B. After less than a week A is feeling all better and forgot about the break up, now because of B, being the rebound. So A dumps B and goes back to dating people of her type. B is left there regretting ever dating A.
Is it good to be a rebound or not?
Being a rebound is possibly the worst thing in relationships. I know how it feels because I’ve been there and it wasn’t pretty. If you know you are the rebound you must try to ruin that person by making them feel worse about the break up and keep talking about it.
Are rebound relationships bad or good?
Rebound relationships can be good for some people but most the time they hate it. You probably won’t hate it at first because you don’t know you are in one and also you are having a great time too. But once the other person is done you would start to feel stupid for it.
How long can they last?
Rebound relationships don’t have a time of when it will end. It all depends on how hurt the other person is. If they are really hurt then it would definitely last a long time but if the pain is at a low rate then it probably won’t last long at all.
In relationships there are always issues involved whether it is a minor issue or a big major issue. But you might have these issue and think of it as a big issue but it might just be a minor issue. Here are some common issues in a relationship.
This is a common issue and is the number 1 issue that can ruin any relationship unless the other partner is a very understanding person and would forgive them. There are arguments to this point that it isn’t a very common issue but there are others where his/her relationship are always filled with this issue.
This is common in many places of the world but unlike the other one this one has a very low chance to actually ruin a relationship because true love to those people doesn’t include age in the formula. The only way this could be an issue is with parents disagreeing.
This would be an issue if one of the partner isn’t ready for a commitment and then have all this pressure on them then they would just snap. This would have a chance to maybe break a relationship if the other partner can’t wait for his/her partner to be ready.
This issue is in almost every relationship since a good or bad relationship can’t be one without having one of the partners complain to the other partner and that partner pretending to listen even though they probably aren’t. This isn’t any big issue and can be easily solved.
This isn’t very common just because when in a relationship you barely even have to consider long distant. But when it does happen maintaining a good relationship can actually be difficult.
Break ups, there are one of the worst things anyone could go through. They are difficult to deal with and are also to make it into words for the other partner to understand. But not all the time you know why this is happening, even though the most famous phrase in a break up is ‘it’s not you, it’s me.” So I’m here to actually give reasonable reasons.
I seen many relationships that get ruined because of the disapproval of parents. These are probably because your parents didn’t like the choice you have made or they are in a bad mood causing you to be a victim. So don’t be surprise when you hear that your break-up was cause by the parents.
Lack of inclusiveness and lack of trust
When you are in a relationship where one of the partner is making another partner not feel inclusive then don’t have hopes of the relationship lasting too long just because the otehr partner will eventually get sick of it then give it up. Also not trusting each other can be a problem because they will feel like you don’t trust them with something and the result would be them leaving you.
Loss of passion
At the beginning of every relationship it’s always the usual challenging each other, talk to each other a lot and just have passion in your love. But as the the relationship goes on if one of the partner loses passion in the relationship then you guys would go from being fun to being boring folks watching tv. Passion is what keeps a relationship last long.
When I say bad partner, I mean the kind of partner that is abusive and is a cheater. One of the cause of the break up might be that one of the partner is having another partner or that partner likes to abuse their power then sooner or later the other partner find out that you are cheating so then they would end it right away or try to mess with you.
Too much changed
When in a relationship that both partners are from different worlds. And I don’t mean one coming from mars and one coming from earth, No. What I mean is that if one is from the a rich spot and the other from a average spot. Then one of them would get sucked into another person’s world and would completely change them. When realizing that they have been sucked into another person’s life they would end it so they can return to their normal life again and probably find someone around their world.
Saying “I love you” to someone can be difficult. It could either ruin your progress of making a relationship or could make it better than ever. So here are some quotes that might be in handy to help you with that.
- “I love you and I don’t want to lose you. Because my life has been better since the day I found out.”
- “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I know no other way.”
- “I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.”
- “I love you like a fat kid loves cake.”
- “I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there’s a life after that, I’ll love you then.”
―Cassandra Clare, City of Glass
- “Immature love says: ‘I love you because I need you.’ Mature love says ‘I need you because I love you.'”
- “I’ve never fallen in love right off the bat. I get scared to say I love you too soon because it means so much. It means you’re not seeing an end to things.”
- “A hundred hearts would be too few
To carry all my love for you.”
- “The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.”
- “You are my today and all of my tomorrows.
- “You have me. Until every last star in the galaxy dies. You have me.”
- “Don’t be afraid to lose him, because if a man truly loves you, he’s not going anywhere.”
- “We loved with a love that was more than love.”
—Edgar Allan Poe
I love you the more in that I believe you had liked me for my own sake and for nothing else. -John Keats
- “I would find you in any lifetime.”
- “Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.”
- “I have nothing special to offer except my capacity to love you.”
—A. R. Asher
- “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever.”
—Alfred, Lord Tennyson
- “When all my dreams come true, the one I want next to me – it’s you.”
—One Tree Hill
- “There is no remedy for love, but to love more.”
—Henry David Thoreau
At this point you must start to realize some things. A lot of the things you dream of doing probably aren’t going to happen. This is the reality and it will ruin your day all the time. So maybe here are 30 ways so you can deal with the reality or to know about the reality.
- The problems are still here but at least it’s going to be easier.
- You must be aware of your surroundings.
- Ignore the reality and just carry on
- Accept it but don’t act
- You can have chemistry with anybody
- Don’t ignore the things about that person
- Break the big overwhelming situations into smaller pieces that are easier to deal with
- Don’t accept judgments from other people
- Focus on the present, ignore the future or past
- Make a list of the things that you want to accept.
- Be happy about it
- Make a habit of looking at things through a positive mindset.
- Find the lesson behind the story and you will be happy
- Be sure accepting it doesn’t mean giving up on it
- Remember everything takes time, accepting it might not take overnight but it sure will take not a year
- Accepting isn’t the same as forgiveness
- Remember that acceptance isn’t going to make the pain go away, but it will reduce it
- Admit it, sometimes all you see in your partner is probably just disgust but you have to get through it
- Your friends aren’t always going to like your partner and maybe keep it that way
- You guys won’t always feel attracted to each other.
- They are going to be talking a lot about other people too
- You will have some doubts in the relationship and try not to ignore them because they can be the explanation to the break up
- Love to a lot of people is the cause of all beauty but to a lot of people it also is the cause of all pain
- If you are certain that you won’t fall into any relationship traps then you are CRAZY
- Some days you just really have to try harder than other days to hate your partner
- Even your partners loveliest and most beautiful trait can be annoying to you sometimes but you will just have to go with it or step out
- Your partner for sure isn’t going to fill your gap of happiness so keep in mind you don’t just get a girlfriend or boyfriend and then just completely forget about friends because they are the remains to fill the gap
- Loving someone doesn’t mean you love every detail about your partner, but as you guys grow, you grow to just forget about those details
- When things are bad, you must really want to leave your partner for someone else but don’t, just give it time or step out before drowning
- You must always choose to put in as much effort as possible, more and more each day if you want a long term relationship
When in a relationship you must know a few things before you guys wanna get serious. Some of these are important and some aren’t as important though.
- One of the partners must meet the other person’s partner at least once to make sure first.
- Both of the partners before a relationship must know what the definition of a relationship is. This must be known before being in a relationship.
- Knowing about each other’s social life is needed so that you can know more about your partner in any circumstance.
- You both must determine if you guys fit into each other’s present and future or not, think clearly about this one because it might be needed for a long relationship.
- You rely on your partner like as if they are your best friend.
- You guys aren’t embarrassed when people tease you about being in a couple even if you aren’t one yet.
- There isn’t a bad time to say ‘I love you’
- You will find out how much you like them as a person and not just a crush.
- You guys cuddle with each other and there is never a bad time for it.
- When a fight occurs they are more scary than any other fights you have been with any of your previous girlfriends.
- You guys don’t care what each other wear.
- Not stressed out what each other look like ever.
- You guys are friends with your partner’s friends.
- You know things your partner would only trust you to know.
- You trust each favorite topics like favorite food, etc..
- You guys take pictures together and put it on social media.
- You are always making time for each other.
- You hang out a lot.
- Are you guys annoyed of each other’s habit, because if so then it’s not a good idea then.
Are you guys physically attracted to each other
The third stage of the relationship isn’t as hard as the second stage. This stage is called the Disturbance/opinion maker stage.
In this stage you would learn to make opinions about your partner and there might be other disturbances there too. The both of you would make opinions of each other in this stage, whether those opinions are good or bad but they will decide the fate of the relationship. Sometimes the relationship opinion making can be difficult and one member would back down and that could lead them to stage 6.
Here when making opinions you would be thankful for them for being honest and you guys could clear the way to easily move to the next stage. But sometimes the truth isn’t always the right choice to say out. The truth to some couples can be a bad thing and it can have a big effect on the relationship.
When making the opinions don’t attack the person with those opinions but instead attack the issue. Attacking the person is not gonna end up in a good result but the issue can help them understand better.
While making these opinions or arguing then you could reassure your partner. Remind them that there are things that both of you guys agree on. This is important because you are also showing your partner that you respect your partner’s opinion.
The love between you and your partner should conquer all. When love between your partner and you are good enough to consider good you both should know for a thing that your love is stronger than all opinion.
Most happy couples are all tied with true love, those couples always involve attention, discipline, awareness, effort, and being able to make sacrifices for each other. They will be able to make sacrifices even when making opinions.