Most people like swimming and having a fun time in the water right? And we also love looking at beautiful things. But it would be better if those 2 things were to combine together. This is the Water’s Delight.
The Haena Surf in Kauai, Hawaii is a beautiful place to stay at but from the looks of it, staying at the shore is probably a bad idea. You might get taken by the surf.
2.The Crimson Crags, Cerro Torre, Patagonia, Chile not only have a beautiful looking mountain but the partly frozen lake right there just makes it all the more better. You should try to visit it one time.
3.The infinity fountain beach at sunset, Ferragudi, Portugal is amazing at sunset. The sunset with the mountains at the side and the ocean just fits together perfectly.
4. This beach photo aws taken at night where the stars shone into the water, making it look like the water was sparkly. It’s called the Sea Stars located on the Vaadhu Islands Maldives.
5. Thees 2 amazing things about this photo, the mountain or big piece of pointy rock and the lake water. So let’s focus on the lake for now. Lake Baikal in Siberia is a wonderful looking lake even though from my view it looks like it is frozen.
Everybody loves looking at the sky at night and seeing stars right? But seeing these things are better than seeing stars just because of how beautiful they look especially at night (It only looks like this at night).LOL.
The sky in this picture makes the mountain even more better looking. The location of this is somewhere in Canada. I know I need to be specific but that’s all I got for now.
2. The Northern lights at Alaska is beautiful especially at night time. This is the perfect spot for you to die at just because of how beautiful it is.
3. This Milky Way located in Canterbury, New Zealand is perfectly taken by a photographer and the house in the middle fits in perfectly, making is look like the milk way is smoke.
4. The Aurora over the tress of Churchill Manitoba located in Canada looks spectacular. The rainbow color doesn’t really fit with the ground but at least it looks nice anyways.
5. The Snake River and Teton Range in Jackson Hole, Wyoming is a perfect photo because of the color blending skills involved with this and it just makes it all better.
These places all have something in common and that thing is that they all look like they were made by some kind of magical creature. They are just very cool and interesting places that maybe you wanna visit or not.
The Segla Mountain in Senja, Norway is a beautiful and monstrous looking mountain located above the clouds. The way it is shaped and, who know maybe you wanna have a hiking trip up there.
2. The Pink Moss Bridges in Ireland is a beautiful pink garden. It looks like the perfect place for a romantic date with someone.
3. Ever wanted to go to a magical place? Well you can right now because of this place in Japan. The Biei River in Hokkaido,Japan.
4. Wanna have a picture taken in a tunnel that would look like it’s from a movie or something. Pretending to maybe be a goblin or magical creature in this tunnel. The Old Road, Ballynoe, County Down, Northern Ireland.
5. Similar to the Old Road is the Natural Rhododendron tunnels in Reenagross Park, Kenmare, Ireland. These tunnels look like some magical spell was cast on these trees to make them form that and the flowers on there would be a perfect carpet.
Ever wanted to find a good place to get a picture so you can brag to your friends or family about your awesome adventures. Well here are some places that you could try but some might not be allowed in.
The Hitachi Seaside Park in Japan not only has an amazing looking waterfall but also has a great forest. This is an amazing place for a place to take a picture maybe for a wedding or something.
2.This is the Heaven’s Gate located in China. It is surrounded by amazing forest and leads up to a mountain that is known to the Chinese as the gates of heaven.
3. The Fairy pools on the Isle of Skye, Scotland is a amazing river that is surrounded by purple trees. It’s like a magical place except in real life.
4. The Icy blue forest in Hokkaido, Japan looks like this only in the winter time. Where the trees will freeze up and then they would turn to these beautiful things over here.
5.The Bigar Cascade Falls in Nera Beusnita Gorges National Park, Romania is one of the most beautiful waterfalls I have ever seen. And that hut over there would be a perfect place to spend the day at and have a relaxing time.
These are amzing views of nature in a new form which include a lot of colors. This is beautiful to most people but some people might not lke this and we all respect that. Enjoy.
The glass beach in MacKerricher State Park, near Fort Bragg, California, USA is litteraylly a beach that is filled with glass. I know that this really isn;t that mysch of nature but it kind has the good colors with it especially the mountains and the sun.
2.The Columnar basalt on the Iceland coast is s rsther scay but kind of beautiful place. This is what true nature would look like. The colors and everything just goes good together it just makes this amazing.
3. The Nabiyotum Crater in Lake Turkana, Kenya is a huge crater surround by a green lake, is what it looks like. We mainly are focusing on the lake and it’s color blending with the mountain or crater.
4. The Red Tsing of Antsiranana, Madagascar is a stone formation of red laterite formed by erosion of the Irodo River in the region of Diana in northern Madagascar. The colors of the mountain is just really blending to the terrain. 5. This island called Maui in Hawaii is a very beautiful place to watch the sunset or sunrise. The way the sky looks and the actual island just makes it perfect.
The beautiful views of a mountain is very nice. But some are very beautiful and some are just horrible. This is a list of 5 pictures that have mountains in them and what I think on how they look. Next “The views” about worse looking mountain based picture.
The mountains located in Tuscany, Italy is a very animated looking mountain. To some people this can look like some kind of thing from a cartoon but it is not. The green color really brings out the beauty of this picture.
2. This is autumn in Los Glaciers National Park Patagonia, Argentina. The way there’s a mountain and the red tress don’t really fit together but the view still looks great and would I would love to be there in person.
3. People know mountains to be a dull color mind of thing but not the people in China. The magical rainbow mountains at the Zhangye Danxia Landform Geological Park in Gansu, China is a very exotic kind of mountain. The way it is colored and the background fits perfectly.
4. This waterfall in the mountains of Molokai, Hawaii is a very green and blue place. The way the mountains surround a waterfall and what it looks like is great. It just fits perfectly together.
5. The Azores Islands located in Portugal is a perfect place to live at. You can make a house in the middle of that lake and be completely surrounded by mountains which can be a kind of protection for you. It also is a very beautiful place just to be at.
Beautiful places is back except this time, it’s got a new name. “The Views” features outstanding looking places that you probable have never seen before. These also aren’t listed from best to worst and the numbers are just for keeping count.
This is an elephant sculpture on a bunch of rocks, if you didn’t notice. It’s brilliant how the people were able to sculpt this piece of art without all of it falling apart. This is located in India.
2. This lake with a mountain in the background is called the crystal lake in the enchantments located in Washington, USA. This would be a great place to take a family photo then post it so you can make the people who didn’t go jealous.
3. This amazing view of the mountains is perfect. If this was made into a painting, that painting would be sold for a good price. These kind of views are hard to find but when you find them they will be worth the wait. It’s the Alpstein located in Eastern Switzerland.
4. Many people don’t like going to places like church, unless they are from Isfahan, Iran. This view of the church glass is amazingly designed. You can tell that a lot of time, effort and thought was put into this piece of art.
5. Not many people like nature, especially since we had technology. But if you have been on many adventures and you stumble across this you would be amazed. Looks like mother nature had a taste in art too. Check it out, it’s called the Monument Valley, Arizona, USA.