This are the pizza facts of the blog. Some of these you might know but some you might not know.
36 percent of all pizza orders want their pizza topping pepperoni94 percent of Americans eat pizza regularly
Domino’s delivery drivers will log about 4 million miles on Super Bowl SundayDelivery sales of pizza spike the most during close Super Bowl games
- The first pizza wasn’t made in Italy or USA. It was ancient Greeks who gave birth to Pizza. They used to bake flat and round large breads and topped them with veggies, potatoes, spices and olive oil. Definitely that was the earliest version of pizza known to have exist in human society.
- The most expensive pizza is 12000$
- The world’s largest pizza is 131 feet in diameter
- Pizza is a $30 billion per year industry.
- The word “pizza” dates back over a thousand years—it was first mentioned in a Latin text written in southern Italy in 997 CE.
- But spinning pizza dough isn’t just for show: it’s the best way to evenly spread dough, create a uniform crust, and even helps the dough retain moisture.
- On average, each person in the United States eats around 23 pounds of pizza every year.
- Pizza nutrition fact — eating pizza regularly reduces the risk of esophageal cancer by 59%, reduces the risk of oral cavity and pharyngeal cancer by 34%, and reduces the risk of colon cancer by 25% — the lycopene in the tomato sauce is an antioxidant that can lower the risk of cancer, when pizza is a part of a healthy diet and lifestyle.