Before you disagree, keep in mind that people are different so some people do it because of this and some people do it because of another reason. I made research on this and found interesting results. So here are 5 reasons why people listen to music:
- Music can help people with negativity. Negativity like stress or terrible breakups and whats there to help? Music.
- While some people think that music might be distracting to your work, there are other people that actually need music to get good work done.
- Music can help you express your inner self. Music is the expression of people and can understand someone through music.
- Classical music can help you with the quality of sleep. Usually before a test some people would listen to 45 minutes of classical music and then would perform better in the exams or would be less stressed for it.
- Ever wonder why sad people listen to sad music instead of happy music? Well one of the reason is that the music is a distraction and in this event they would listening to music with high aesthetic (concerned with beauty or the appreciation of beauty.) value.